To address the need for creating Industry-Ready Global Contributors by offering Management and Engineering Certification Courses, founded on strong core values, built on the twin pillars of theory and practice and designed to foster academic excellence and professional skill development through learning, knowledge sharing and team work.
- Demonstrate a critical, ethical and reflective approach to the field of management and Engineering.
- Evaluate, synthesize and apply advanced, contemporary theories and techniques to a range of complex problems.
- Apply a degree of creativity, ones intellectual, subject and professional skill.
- Evaluate and apply relevant research methodologies.
- Make informed judgments on problems or opportunities in the field.
- Learn interdependently and accept responsibilities for professional development.
- Demonstrate originality in application of theory and techniques through dissertations.