NIET offers M.E (Civil Engineering) programme which is designed to prepare competent professionals for careers in management in the corporate sector and in public sector organizations. The courses provide a generalized perspective which enables students to view the organization in a holistic manner as well as place it in the context of the larger environment. The students are also trained in technical and functional business skills in respect to the areas.
|Course Fee : Rs.61,500/-
|Eligibility : Engineering Graduate
||Duration : 2 Year
Course Syllabus :
- STRENGTH OF MATERIALS.
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY.
- FLUID MECHANICS.
- CIVIL ENGINEERING DRAWING.
- STRUCTURAL DESIGN.
- OPEN CHANNEL HYDRAULIC MACHINERY.
- GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING.
- TRANSPORTATION ENGG.
- IRRIGATION ENGINEERING.
- DESIGN OF HYDRAULIC STRUCTURES.
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING.
- ADVANCE FOUNDATION DESIGN.
- BUILDING MAINTENANCE.
- ADVANCED SURVEYING & REMOTE SENSING.
- ARCHITECTURE & TOWN PLANNING.
- EARTH & ROCKFALL DAM ENGINEERING.